Wednesday, November 28 the band participated in an event in CIC called Festival of Lights. We played a repertoire of about 10 songs which were in this order.
- Carmen Suite
- Waltz of the Flowers
- Hallelujah
- Birdland
- Tear The Roof of The Sucker (Give Up The Funk)
- Funky See, Funky Do
- Phantom of the Opera
- Lady Marmalade
- Pirates of The Caribbean
- Feliz Navidad
I had the first flute in all of these songs, and led all my section. I had a very important section in Phantom of the Opera, and a solo in Pirates of the Caribbean which I played alone, and am proud of how it came out. The rest of the songs came out very well, I was proud of how the band sounded. Carmen Suite, however,. was a little bit rough because of the very rough and quick articulation that is entitled while playing that song, but it came out alright. Almost all of them came out nice though, I was glad to have participated.
No comments:
Post a Comment